SkyWest flight attendants enjoy an exciting and dynamic career. Not only are they able to travel to hundreds of cities across the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Bahamas, they also have the opportunity to meet new people and take on new challenges every day. Of course, their most important responsibility is to ensure the safety of each passenger onboard more than 1,700 daily flights.
This is no ordinary job. It’s a chance to be a part of an incredible team that’s continually going above and beyond to provide the best service in the industry.
Those who are ready to launch their SkyWest career may submit an application today and attend a SkyWest flight attendant interview at any one of the following convenient locations in February:
- Feb. 2 in Sacramento, California
- Feb. 2 in Minot, North Dakota
- Feb. 3 in Spokane, Washington
- Feb. 4 in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Feb. 8 in Detroit, Michigan
- Feb. 9 in San Jose, California
- Feb. 9 in Alpena, Michigan
- Feb. 10 in Santa Ana, California
- Feb. 11 in Tucson, Arizona
- Feb. 15 in Helena, Montana
- Feb. 16 in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Feb. 17 in Aurora, Colorado
- Feb. 18 in Chicago, Illinois
- Feb. 22 in Fresno, California
- Feb. 23 in Boise, Idaho
- Feb. 24 in Nashville, Tennessee
- Feb. 25 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Feb. 29 in Las Vegas, Nevada
Click here for more information about each of these events. Please note that the dates and locations of events may change without notice.