SkyWest Flight Attendants are safety professionals who enjoy helping others with a smile. They have the confidence and training to handle any situation they may encounter, both on the ground and at 35,000 feet in the air. To join the dynamic InFlight team and earn a pair of wings, follow these steps:
- Review the Flight Attendant Career Guide
- Submit an online application for the Flight Attendant position
- Attend an InFlight group interview at one of our upcoming group interview locations; No invitation is needed
- Group interviews follow the same format at all locations: Applicants should wear business attire, bring a resume and check in for the group interview between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. InFlight recruiters will give a brief presentation about SkyWest, the Flight Attendant position requirements and the available training class dates
- There is a short break for applicants to ask questions and consider the requirements, such a potential relocation, schedule flexibility and the ability to attend the 31 days of training on the dates available
- Applicants continue with the interview process by each taking a turn explaining, in one minute, why they would be a great Flight Attendant to the group
- Immediately following, recruiters review resumes and notes on their presentations
- A list will be posted of the applicants selected for an individual interview that night
- Following the one-on-one interview, applicants will be notified within two weeks of the results, and if selected for the Flight Attendant position, the email will contain a conditional offer of employment and ask the applicant to confirm or decline the offer
- Those who accept the offer will be confirmed in an InFlight Initial New Hire training class and emailed a study packet two to three weeks prior to their class date
- Training focuses on safety and applicants must adhere to the guidelines and policies set forth and successfully complete the curriculum
Following training, new SkyWest Flight Attendants begin their dynamic and exciting role which allows them to travel, meet new people and take on new challenges every day.
Read more articles about applying at SkyWest.