The SkyWest Pilot Pathway Program provides a direct path for exceptional pilots with a desire to Take Control of their aviation careers. Enhanced seniority, guaranteed final interview, and access to pilot mentors are just a few of the upgrades students can receive by becoming a SkyWest Cadet on your way to becoming one of SkyWest’s more than 4,000 professional pilots.
Check out what some of our mentor’s have to say about the program in the video below!
Unlike an internship, the Pilot Pathway Program allows students to remain at their campus to complete their flight training until they are able to meet SkyWest’s Airline Transport Pilot standards. Program highlights include:
- Company seniority for benefits eligibility activates as soon as you’re a cadet
- Top seniority within your SkyWest ground school class
- Enhanced introduction to SkyWest including flight and lodging to SkyWest SLC domicile for tour of facilities
- Mentorship from SkyWest pilots
- Guaranteed final interview
The SkyWest Pilot Pathway Program prepares a clear path for pilots to launch their career at SkyWest Airlines, where you enjoy the strong culture of professionalism, teamwork and success that SkyWest is known for. Why wait? Apply Today!